My ‘The Versatile Blogger’ Award
I was honored with ‘The Versatile Blogger’ Award in October this year but failed to reciprocate and spread the good news – my apologies!
So, first of all, I would like to thank Katrina of Little Trot (one of the blogs I faithfully follow) for the nomination. It was very kind of you!
Secondly, I would like to nominate and share 15 other blogs whose posts I love and follow (in no particular order):
- I enjoy Lilly’s writing tips and articles and photos about day to day life at Apronhead;
- I like David Hall’s consistent, almost minimalist, photography style at A Monkeyhanger’s Motley Medley;
- I truly admire the award-winning photography of Martina Cross at Martina Cross Images;
- I adore the nature photos at Teklanika Photography Field Journal;
- I get inspired by Beth Winter’s photos at Sights of Winter;
- I learn a lot from Jaina Mishra’s articles and photos about Asian cultures, arts and exotic places at WovenSouls;
- I follow the wonderful photography of Adrian Lewis at FATman Photos;
- I love Tricia’s variety of articles and photos about Southeast Asia at Tricia A. Mitchell;
- I subscribe to Leanne’s photos and discussions about photography at Leanne Cole’s Blog;
- I also draw inspiration from the variety of photography subjects at crazedlife;
- The travel adventures at Around Lee & Lorahs World interest me;
- I like Ian Spagnolo Photography;
- Urbanphotographyblog is a site I frequently check-out;
- I love the images at Morgan Wiltshire Photography;
- I follow the exploration of photographic styles at In Search of Style.
Thirdly, here are 7 things about myself:
Okay, mission accomplished on my side. Whew! Now, for those getting nominated for the first time, here are the rules:
- Thank the nominators and share their blog links.
- Pass the award to 15 other bloggers (share their blogs and let them know)
- List 7 things about yourself.