Black Sea 1: Porthole
There is a new restaurant in Batumi Boulevard that goes with the name, “Tower” and yes, it has a tower with a winding staircase about 5-7 stories high. Since it was not officially spring yet and beach-goers were still scarce, the restaurant was not fully operational when we visited. They were kind enough however to let us into the tower and so I was able to take several photos from it, including this one — a sort of a sneak preview about Batumi Boulevard.
- Oh no, another teaser! (travellingartist.wordpress.com)
- The Trump Tower and Other Rising Structures in Batumi (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Batumi 1: Break of Day (travellingartist.wordpress.com)
- Holy Khinkali! (travellingartist.wordpress.com)
- Batumi 2: Colours of a City (travellingartist.wordpress.com)